Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joseph Gordon-Levitt by Francesco Carrozzini in Esquire

 

I was pretty happy today with the Joseph Gordon-Levitt feature in the new Vman Summer 2009 issue (see it here). But who am I to say no to another helping of this delicious young actor? Turns out the boyishly cute Joseph is going to be featured in the upcoming June 2009 issue of Esquire magazine. So here I bring you his new editorial with photography by Francesco Carrozzini.

 

 

+ more Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Celebs | Esquire

 

3 comments:

Sohyle said...

HE reminds me of James McAvoy. They both have some same face features.
He's Cute.

m a u said...

I love this blog

Anonymous said...

Wow - I was traveling the Internet highway this evening because I am alone with only limited sex possibilities available and found YOU. I am really impressed. A truly orginal, clever and educational blog. Whoever you are, you must be an amazing man. Here's to Homotography.

Regards - Zachariel