Friday, July 30, 2010

The Lady is Dead by Roy Raz

 

Director Roy Raz leaves me quite speechless with his new avant-garde video 'The Lady is Dead.' The captivating clip is set to the song 'In His Shirt' by The Irrepressibles, and well... you just have to watch it after the jump (kinda NSFW) because I can’t really describe it.

 

 

 

Credits - Director: Roy Raz | Cinematography: Roman Linetsky | Editor: Ornit Levi | Styling: Gustavo Matias Franco | Hair & makeup: Tomas Shemesh and Noga Tamir | Post production: Assaf Yeger | Producers: Roy Raz and Eitan Tal

 

 

+ You can find 'In His Shirt' on The Irrepressibles album Mirror Mirror [ US | UK ]

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am speechless. Some of it is odd for the sake of being odd, but most of it is beautiful.

I'd like to know the story behind the elderly lady.

tightewhities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tightewhities said...

wow! that's great!

Philippe von Schorlemer said...

Odd is good!!

Лаврентий Солопов said...

Roman Linetsky Chicago.Denis Hmilnin denisart@nm.ru or metalltex98@yandex.ru
Toronto.

Nikita A. Volkov said...

One of the most disturbing but mesmerising and uncannily beautiful pieces of art I've seen for a while. I think it's not meant to be interpreted, just to be enjoyed... Lost for words.

Alex Domingos said...

I already knew The Irrepressibles and I think this videoclip makes you lose your breath, empty your mind and just feel it. Even those gorgeous guys, you can't see them by an erotic way, but by a captivating, so soft, so delicate way...It looks so good it hurts a little,lol!

SEXINTHEMOVIES said...

sexy and weird... am posting this on my facebook!

SEXINTHEMOVIES said...

weird! and sexy! im posting this on ma facebook!