Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Homotographer is Born: Michael Oats


Young Spanish photographer Michael Oats left me a comment requesting to check out his new editorial entitled, Allure. And while that work, which is published in the latest issue of Allure magazine, is really good, I am not that interested in female make-up editorials. But when I checked his blog, I discovered a wealth of editorials and photoshoots that really captured my interest and got me excited.



Michael Oats’ style is of the raw and unpolished kind that looks like amateur photography but is not. There is even a vibe of Juergen Teller and Terry Richardson in his photography, which I like.



Say hello to the man himself. Here is the young and cute 20 year-old Michael Oats.



+ Michael Oats blog | Michael Oats Myspace


2 comments:

Michael Oats said...

Well I have no words
thank u
i'm glad u like my work!
really!

the only point is that the pictures about me are a bit old, 2 years ago more or less haha

xxxx

Homotography said...

You're welcome Michael. Sorry about the choice of your own pics in the last image, your myspace didn't date them.

Guys, check out Michael's myspace for more pics of the cutie.