Sunday, January 18, 2009

Model of The Month: Andrés Velencoso Segura

I’ve been contemplating starting a ‘Model of the Month’ feature for Homotography since the start of the new year, but I’ve been getting quite busy with my PhD thesis and didn’t want to take on too much, especially since the blog is only 2 months old. However, being currently fascinated with Spanish model Andrés Velencoso Segura (aka Kylie Minogue’s squeeze), I have so many cool posts planned about him, so I figured I might as well make him the first model of the month. Since I am starting this pretty late into the month (18th), I will probably keep him in this position the first week of February as well. We’ll see if that will be an official feature, but for now, enjoy everything Andres here.


+ Andrés Velencoso Segura posts


No comments: