Saturday, May 9, 2009

Light Injected Clothes With Puma L.I.F.T Ads

 

Now here’s a cool concept in this new Puma L.I.F.T  campaign: let the models wear the Puma shoes with underwear only and light-inject the rest of the outfit over their naked body! The purpose is to showcase that the ultra lightweight Puma L.I.F.T shoe weighs 173 grams only.

 

 

The ads were photographed by Nadav Kander for ad agency Droga5 and feature models Ben Freeland, Cameron Bailey and others. Also there is a commercial by director Rupert Sanders.

 

 

 

See the before & after shots example in the two pictures below.

 

2 comments:

Richard said...

also beautiful -- thank you. as nature has even had wonderful light over the past few weeks that hasn't been filtered through manmade indulgences and limitations.

Anonymous said...

Too good man! Thanks for sharing these with the world. This is a must see and must watch piece of work which I would definitely recommend to my friends. Keep on posting such delightful work. You made my day buddy