Monday, May 18, 2009

Model Spotlight :: Trent Kendrick

 

I’ve been in a blue mood today, and when I asked photographer Jospeh Bleu to fix me up, he sent me the above delicious shots he previously took of red model Trent Kendrick. I didn’t know much about Trent before, but upon digging I found out that in addition to being extremely good looking, this 20 year-old model who hails from a tiny town in Kansas is quite the fun character. Check out these images from his myspace page.

 

 

Photographer Hans Neumann captured Trent waking up then hitting the streets in this moody shoot.

 

 

Trent starred in this short film entitled ‘Tempo’ by Bell Soto with editing by Peter Hastorf.

 

 

Trent Kendrick also got to play with Tyler Riggs in this shoot by Na Yeon Jin.

 

 

Earlier last year, Trent took a dip with models Shaun Hughs & Ben Kohl for photographer David Roemer.

 

 

Finally, here is Trent beautifully captured alongside fellow model Trevor Van Den Brink by the always awesome William Lords.

 

 

+ see more Model Spotlight features

 

No comments: