Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Boys of Argentina by Catalina Bartolome

 

Argentinean photographer Catalina Bartolome captures the beauty of being young and care-free. It’s that time when you explore and discover yourself. Catalina does so with some cute Argentinean boys.

 

  

You can check out more of her work on Flickr. The vibe of these photos reminded me of the music video of one of my all time favorite songs, ‘Lady (Hear Me Tonight)’ by Modjo. Check it out below.

 

 

+ see more Underwear | Argentina features

2 comments:

JAVIER SORIA said...

Hi! I always read your blog, via Google reader, but in this time I am in the front page of your blog. I think Catalina Bartolome doesn´t know argentine boys very well, Here in Argentina boys are cutest than this boys in the pics. I can say to you these pics don´t show any beauty of argentine boys at all.

Camikaze e Casanova said...

Don't show ANY beauty? Beauty in photography and fashion isn't necessarily about the stereotyopical hunk that one might have in mind when the word "Argentina" comes up. In fact, I think Catalina captures an innocence and a young beauty that indeed shows a certain something about Argentina. And this certain something sure is beautiful.