Sunday, June 14, 2009

It’s Not Fair… You Never Make Me Scream

 

‘Oh, I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I spent ages giving head
Then I remember all the nice things that you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe you're the one for me
There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over’

-

 

You can download Not Fair (doc fritz uncool mix) for free at LilyAllenRemixed.com. Check out the music video for the original song below, but I prefer the remixed version.

 

 

The above image is by Matthew Brookes. You can check that full underwear shoot here.

 

+ more Music Videos | Music features

1 comment:

m a u said...

I loveeee that song!