Monday, July 20, 2009

Photography Spotlight :: Pantelis’ Colorful & Sexy World

 

Welcome to the vividly colorful and sexy world of Pantelis, a 27 year-old Londoner who comes from Cybrus. It’s a world where youth, sex, fun, fashion and pop culture collide and produce delicious eye candy. But how did this come about? Pantelis told Homotography, “I moved to London at age 21 to study graphic design, but I discovered photography in my own time, and I never looked back since.”

 

 

“Whilst studying I had a love for pop art and sexual connotations, which I then used in my photos,” explained Pantelis to Homotography“My earlier photos are much more colourful and sexual. Lately I have been going a bit darker and more fashion orientated, still trying to find my signature.”

 

 

As for the choice of models, Pantelis explained “I have been using mostly people I find online rather than professional models. I love discovering the "boy or girl next door" and transforming them for a photoshoot.”

 

 

If you enjoyed Pantelis’ photography, make sure to check back here soon for a feature on an exciting new project from this talented young photographer.

 

   

+ more Underwear | Photography Spotlight features

No comments: