Monday, August 3, 2009

Photography Spotlight :: Josh Williams

 

Naming Herb Ritts and Tony Duran as his two main inspirations in photography, Los Angeles based photographer Josh Williams has some big shoes to fill. And by the looks of his new shoot with hunky model William Brown [Bleu], Josh is on the right path.  Josh has kindly given Homotography readers the first look at this sizzling shoot which he shot just yesterday.

 

 

Josh is originally from New Orleans. He attended Ringling School Of Art And Design with a focus in photography and graduated in 2006 with a Bachelors in Photography and Digital Imagery. Since then, Josh has relocated to L.A. where he’s been pursuing his photography career.

 

 

“I love my shoots to be very relaxed and fun so that the subject is so comfortable with me that I capture this side that they have never seen of themselves before through a photo,” explained Josh Williams to Homotography. “Another aspect of my shooting style is that I shoot a lot using all natural lighting. I have learned how to use my technique to bring out a sensual beauty/artistic personality side of my subjects whether its people, products, or architecture.”

 

 

+ Josh Williams official site

+ more Photography Spotlights | Underwear features

No comments: