Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ryan Bertroche for Michael Angel Spring 2010

 

While I am not 100% sure about the identity of the Michael Angel Spring 2010 photographer, I would put my money on Paola Kudacki. Why? Take a look at this or this and you would understand. She has a tendency to hide naked models behind clothed ones. The lucky naked one here is Ryan Bertroche, who can be seen in his underwear in the new campaigns for Ocean & Frankie Morello. More images after the jump. [ Update, thanks to the comment below we now know the photographer is Christopher Katke ]

 

 

+ more Ryan Bertroche | Paola Kudacki | Naked features

2 comments:

Rcarterphoto said...

Love this spread, but the photographer isn't Paola Kudacki, it's Christopher Katke. As a photographer, it's a bit unnerving to see improper credits. I'd leave it anonymous if I wasn't quite sure of the artist. Love the blog, I'm a frequent visitor. :-)

-RC

Homotography said...

Thank you for letting us know the name of the photographer RC. However, I am surprised by your calling it improper credits when the text clearly says "While I am not 100% sure about the identity of the Michael Angel Spring 2010 photographer, I would put my money on Paola Kudacki." So I wouldn't call it improper credits, because I did not say it is Paola, I said I did not know exactly who the photographer is, but I am guessing it is Paola, and gave a couple of examples of her similar images that led me to think so. Having said that, sometimes mistakes happen in credits, either from a wrong source or by human error, so corrections are always welcome.