Monday, August 2, 2010

Love… Hate… Nature… (Max) by Jeremy Kost

 

 

Jeremy Kost’s first ever book “Love… Hate… Nature…” finds a young Max Emerson and his stuffed Tiger taking a rather amorous shower together.

 

 

The book was published by the International Center of Photography as an unfolding narrative in a limited edition of 150 numbered copies. Each copy comes with a signed original inkjet print of the first image in this post. Jeremy Kost studio is offering a limited number of copies at $95 plus shipping. You can contact them for details if you’d like to buy one.

 

 

+ more Jeremy Kost | Naked features

 

   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOT! I need to get a copy of this!
I will be as soon as i can come up with the cash.

Max Vicious said...

Well Hello! Max here. I certainly hope you buy my sexy tigerbook form last year. Also, check out the blog and look for my films DipSpit and Earwig in the film festivals over the next year or so when I get back from China... If I ever get back from China. Thanks for the Chirp!

Unknown said...

Hey Max! Vangardist here. Its sooo great what you did with the tiger and the lovly Emerson Boy.

If you ever have something to publish in VANGARDIST Magazine just say hello and show us.

We are happy to promote your stuff I guess.

Have to look out for the tiger book. grrrr.

Best

Julian