Friday, January 14, 2011

Dolce&Gabbana Menswear SS11 by Steven Klein

 

 

Dolce&Gabbana unveiled their fantastic Spring/Summer 2011 ad campaign by Steven Klein. Centered around the theme of Sicilian fishermen, the ads feature models David Gandy, Noah Mills, Tony Ward, Adam Senn, Sam Webb, Sam Whitman and Travis Bland. Kudos to Klein and D&G for keeping things interesting with their campaigns.

 

 

+ see the womenswear portion of this ad campaign at Fashiontography 

+ D&G | Steven Klein | SS11 | Shop Dolce&Gabbana or D&G at LVR & My-Wardrobe

 

   

 

DOLCE & GABBANA - MEN NEW COLLECTIONS

3 comments:

dave peterson said...

WOW!

Ique in Vogue said...

great use of the shadows and the reflections on the men and clothes...I love Steven...

I profumi di Davide said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!

I really love this campaign.