Saturday, March 28, 2009

Model Spotlight :: When Joseph Bleu Met Tyler Riggs

 

It’s about time Homotography had a post that is dedicated to Tyler Riggs. I’ve had my eye on this striking model for a while, and when I recently saw these three images at the Red blog from his first photo shoot with the fantastic Joseph Bleu, I just couldn’t resist anymore. But three images won’t do, would they? So I emailed Mr. Bleu and he kindly sent more images from that first shoot, just over a year ago. And here it is… when Joseph Bleu met Tyler Riggs.  The rest is history!

 

 

Signed with Red Model Management, Tyler Riggs (born on January, 1986) is from Tampa, Florida with an Irish background. This guy is born to be a model, I mean look at his first shoot! It’s hard to believe he’s only been on the scene for just over a year.

 

 

+ more Tyler Riggs | Joseph Bleu | Model Spotlight features

 

1 comment:

no-more-wire-hangers said...

I just discovered your blog and I have to say, I LOVE it!

thanks a lot! x