Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Beautiful Monster

 

I’ve been listening to the new Lady Gaga album for over a week (yes, I illegally downloaded it at first, I just couldn’t wait) and even through it is 8 tracks only, it is one monster of an album. The more I play The Fame Monster, the more I like it. I honestly haven’t liked a whole album like this in a very long time.

 

 

+ buy The Fame Monster [8 tracks] | Deluxe [22 tracks]

+ buy The Fame Monster Limited Edition ( 22 tracks + fanzines, 3-D glasses, paper dolls, a puzzle, pictorials, a lock of Lady Gaga’s hair & more)

+ Listen to it using Lady Gaga Heartbeats Headphones

 

2 comments:

Doberherr said...

Lady Gaga gives a new breath to the music. Her mixes using art, music and fashion are the most incredible thing at present. Xoxo!

xxx said...

I'm in Love with the Fame Monster, i can't stop playing it