Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana Gym 2009 Collection Catalog

 

While I was getting my daily dose of the fabulous OhLaLa Mag, I was excited to see that Dolce & Gabbana have released their Gym 2009 collection catalogue. No matter how much negative comments I keep hearing these days about Dolce & Gabbana losing touch and not doing well, no one can deny that they always come up with delicious eye-candy in their ad campaigns and catalogs. The Gym 09 catalog features some of my favorite models all hot & sweaty, including David Gandy, Sean Harju, Adam Senn, Jesper Lund, Antonio Navas, David Jensen & Julien Quevenne

 

 

+ Check out 18 pictures at OhLaLa Mag & 49 pictures at Dolce & Gabbana site.

+ Hit the labels below to see more Homotography posts about D&G, Gandy, & more.

No comments: