Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homofashion WTF: Romain Kremer Fall 2009

 

If I said WTF once about the eccentric D&G jacket, I have to say WTF x 10 about the new men’s Fall 2009 collection by French designer Romain Kremer. I guess the positive thing about it is that guys can still flaunt their hard-earned body during the fall and winter. But really, WTF?!

 

 

And if you’re wondering if this is a phase. No, it is not. Check out Kremer’s recent Spring 2009 collection (which was styled by the fantastic Nicola Formichetti) to see that this is how the man really designs :)

 

 

See the complete S/S 09 runway video:

 

 

 

+ more homofashion | WTF

2 comments:

Emily said...

Agreed, this collection is very worthy of a WTF?!

But... I love your blog!! And Gareth Pugh = ♥

Cheers!

dirtyflaws said...

my new favorite blog - linking if you dont mind xo