Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glittery Ash Stymest Covers Attitude Magazine

 

A very glittery Ash Stymest is featured on the cover of the new issue of British gay lifestyle magazine, Attitude. The playful cover has Ash biting his lip seductively. I really like it, and I think Ash gives the glittery Robert Pattinson in Twilight a run for his money.

 

This is Attitude’s special 15th birthday issue (their first issue was published May 1994) and is hailed as their biggest ever.  It also features a swimwear special, so this is a must have.

 

And I have to say that Attitude redeemed themselves from the disastrously cheesy Blaine Cook cover and feature they did recently. Blaine is one of my favorite models, but even he couldn’t sell the atrocious styling. Refresh your memory below.

 

 

The Attitude cover reminds me of this Hedi Slimane editorial he did with Ash Stymest last year for Vogue Hommes Japan. See it here.

 

No comments: