Thursday, June 4, 2009

Academy For Men, Recommended Browsing

 

I am always happy to discover new fashion magazines, especially when they have inspired and original content. It is even better when they are free. Here I share with you Academy For Men, a new fashion webzine from Australia. Rhys Ripper, the creative director and editor-in-chief of the magazine, dropped me an email introducing the second issue of his fabulous publication, and I instantly fell in love with it once I visited the site.

 

 

In addition to offering easy online browsing, you can download the whole issue in PDF format, so you can enjoy the issue offline, for free. Their cool selection of music makes the experience even more enjoyable.

 

 

Their current second issue is a Music Issue. It features numerous fashion editorials and interviews with musicians. A nice blend of fashion and culture. (ps. the guy in the image below is Tom Penfold, from the first season of Australian Make Me a Supermodel. I heart him)

 

academy-for-men-9

 

If you liked the selection of images in this post, be a good boy and join the Academy For Men.

 

No comments: