Monday, September 7, 2009

Model Spotlight :: Rory Torrens… Lights, Camera, Action!

 

 

I became quite fascinated with Rory Torrens after photographer Kai Z Feng shared these fun portraits. I subsequently realized that we had already featured him, also by Kai Z Feng, in the new Fall ads for Chris & Tibor. Well, after discovering the photography of Steven Chu earlier today, thanks to his new Night Hustler editorial, I came upon two pictures of Rory in his site. I contacted Steven, and he has kindly shared with us these eight beautifully vivid images of the young British model.

 

 

Rory Torrens is currently represented by Success, B1, and  M&P. Here are a few more images I got from his success portfolio, including his stint in the Topman ads.

 

 

+ more Model Spotlight | Rory Torrnes | Steven Chu features

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really nice blog...

best!
Esmoquin room
http://blogs.menstyle.es/esmoquinroom