Monday, September 7, 2009

Model Spotlight :: Ryan Koning… It’s My Generation!

 

Today we found out that Ryan Koning is the cover star of the new issue of Vogue Hommes Japan and an epic editorial by Steven Klein. This comes hot on the heels of his participation in Klein’s excellent Academy editorial in the new W. Since Ryan has somehow slipped by me, I bring you here a spotlight on two of his recent shoots: above we have Ryan by Greg Vaughan (I am not positive about who shot the B&W image though) and below we have Ryan by Matthew Kristall  from Hero magazine debut issue.

 

update: I added two more pics above by Renie Saliba, who is reportedly the one who took the black & white underwear shot. Thanks to the comment below for the ID.

 

 

+ more Model Spotlight | Ryan Koning | Matthew Kristall | Greg Vaughan | Underwear

2 comments:

Maven007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maven007 said...

I believe the black and white image was by Renie Saliba