Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Homotography Recommends Guapo Magazine

 

Homotography readers know that I love the increasing trend of free online magazines. They also know that I love the work of artist Ignacio Lozano. So when the sexy Spanish painter/photographer/model came up with a new magazine, I knew I’m gonna love it for sure. Ignacio launched Guapo magazine back in March, offering photography, illustration and paintings of artists all over the world. The magazine celebrates youth with a fusion of fashion, art,  models, culture, and a whole lot of raw sex appeal. I waited till the magazine had some considerable amount of material before I made my review, and I give Guapo a two thumbs up. It surely earned its name.

 

 

+ see our interview with Ignacio Lozano | more Ignacio features

No comments: